Translate

12 September 2011

More than easy Time Lapse animation with Gimp!

Click on image to view the animation

Hello everybody!

A friend of mine came to look at the stars with me on Saturday, I told him about a Time Lapse project I wanted to do with the passage of comet Garradd in the night sky and he immediately showed me how to do it with GIMP. 
This morning I went through my old astrophotos and stumbled across pictures of the partial solar eclipse that I had taken (Jan 4 2011). I decided I would do a Time Lapse of the eclipse.
So here it is an animation of the eclipse made on Gimp. The simplicity of making this animation was stunning, I was genuinely surprised at how simple it was.

Here is a link to the a tutorial on Timelapse processing with Gimp. HERE

1 comment:

  1. It is right and doing good work. Thanks for sharing your nice information and the blog, please keep sharing.........

    ReplyDelete