|Stefan Lamoureux @ Sahara Sky hotel|
|Observatory and cultural center Marrakesh|
Follow us in our Astronomy trip through the Sahara desert 2012.
A series of 8 posts on Astronomy in Southern Morocco.
Please enjoy the photos & posts and the astronomy behind it.
- Morocco: Astronomy Club Toutatis visit Morocco
- Morocco: Geminids revisited in the Sahara desert
- Morocco: ASTEROID 4179 TOUTATIS REDUX
- Morocco: Astronomy trip in photos
- Sahara Sky Hotel Observatory, Sahara desert, Morocco
- Omega Centauri Globular cluster (NGC 5139), Moroccan style!
- Conclusion of our Journey through Moroccan Astronomy
- Preparations for Sahara Expedition 2014 started
- Photo Gallery HERE.