|Harlem Globe Mooner|
credit: KTY Toutatis Astronomy Club
(Click on picture to enlarge)
Kustavi, FinlandAs our voyage drew to it's end, we slowly easy into our daily routine. The Astronomy Club Toutatis reflects on the beautiful and memorable moments abroad and wish to thank everybody who where kind enough to show us around Astronomy in Spain.
A special Thanks to Mr. Alberto Romero at Astronomy Club Cádiz, Mrs. Cristina Pita guide at ROA and Mr. Miguel Vallejo Carrión assistant director of ROA, the Royal Institute and Observatory of the Spanish Navy and Mr. Martin Jelínek at the BOOTES project in Málaga. Hope to see you soon in joint projects.
Here are the links to the SPAIN series:
- SPAIN: Follow our Astronomy Club Toutatis in Spain
- SPAIN: Links Through Space Astronomy Club in Cai Picha!
- SPAIN: Astronomy Club Hercules, Cádiz
- SPAIN: The Royal Institute and Observatory of the Spanish Navy, ROA!
- SPAIN: Marbella where the Old meets the New
- SPAIN: Astronomy club's New Astrophotos
- SPAIN: In search of Gamma Ray Bursts in Andalucia with project BOOTES